How can I help?
The churches in Frensham and Dockenfield benefit from the efforts of very many people who help in so many ways. This has always been so and we are very grateful to those who, down the ages, have given of their time and talents.
There are many ways you can help, and a few examples are given below:
- Flower arranging
- Gardening and tidying the churchyard
- Printing or distributing the magazine
- Making coffee at the end of a service
- Help with Breakfast service and Pizza and Praise
- Reading a lesson in a service
- Leading our prayers in a service
- Sacristan - setting up for Communion for which training will be given
- Sidesman - welcoming and assisting people as they come into church services and other duties for which training will be given
And of course there are frequent opportunities to serve on committees or help in some other official capacity.
If you would like to help in some way, please contact us. (To email click here )